Saturday 1 December 2012

Salt Dough Gift Tags

I loved these salt dough gift tags when i saw them on Pinterest and knew i wanted to try and make some for Christmas this year.

I follow the recipe at More Like Home and they were really easy to make
This is them fresh, still wet. I stamped some of them with ink and a few without to see the difference.


This is them finished, theyre a bit more grainy than i hoped and i totally forgot to add holes to tie them to stuff so i tried them again



This time i used gold and black ink. I decided early on that the gold ink was much nicer so i used that on the majority of them.


I love how they turned out, especially the heart ones. I would definitely make more of those next time.
I'll add them to my gifts when i get round to wrapping any and take some pictures for the blog



















No comments:

Post a Comment