Saturday 21 January 2012

Knitted Birthday Cards




Another new make of the year :) I often make these knitted birthday present cards for my friends so i thought i'd make a nice new tonal set of five to sell on etsy. Theyre just little knitted squares, i use whatever wool is left over in my stash, which i glue ribbon too and then stick onto bought card blanks. I get these white card blanks from hobby craft. I used to attach a dymo embossed happy birthday to the cards but my dymo has broken (bad times) so i found a dymo font online and printed it onto glossy photo paper, cut it out and stuck the wording to the card. Done! Really easy but very cute i think.

I also loved how all the little squares looked stacked up next to each other, a little knitted rainbow!


The card set are available to buy in my shop on etsy, other combinations to follow hopefully, or message me if you intersted in anything specific.

No comments:

Post a Comment