Thursday 11 July 2013

Laminated Graph Paper Labels

Now im well underway organising my craft room i thought id make some labels for some of the storage boxes. I wanted to use a decorative punch to make the labels are seeing this post at I Heart Organising. I love graph paper and have quite a bit of it so i thought id use that. Paper on its own as too flimsy so i laminated it first and then used a decorative punch to cut out the labels.


I wrote the label in permanent pen and then glued them to the storage boxes. I think they look fab!





I also used my silhouette to cut out some different labels from some leftover red vinyl which i love too but the graph paper in my fav!


2 comments:

  1. YAY! Love love love your labels! They turned out great, it's fun to see how you took the punching idea and ran with it. Thank you for sharing!

    xo,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much, im so pleased you like them :)

      Delete