Tuesday 2 July 2013

Greeting Card Organiser

I really wish i had taken a photo of the disaster area that was the 'greeting card drawer' so you could see what an improvement this new set up is! Basically everytime i needed a card i had to root around dozens of cards, gift bags, wrapping paper sheets to find a suitable one. It was so irritating that id just go out and buy a new card or bag anyway - so wasteful! This had to change so i utilised some empty storage and made an organised storage box for my greeting cards



I just made some simple dividers from black card and wrote the different card types in white on the little tab. I chose black as it stood out more against all the cards.


I filed all the cards, and tucked the majority of the gift bags at the back, out of the way, and then breathed a sigh of relief that the disaster drawer was a thing of the past!





No comments:

Post a Comment